Covid-19 Dental Restrictions Update
As of Monday 27th April, dental practices in Australia will be operating under level 2 restrictions, enabling the resumption of many routine dental procedures. This means that if you have any dental concerns, we can safely address the issues promptly. Under level 2 restrictions we are able to return to:
- Diagnostic appointments like examinations and xrays
- Simple extractions
- Some preventive procedures like fluoride, mouthguards and splint therapy.
- Management of gum disease using hand instruments
- Invisalign or orthodontic appliances
The easing of restrictions on dental treatment is a balance between maintaining a safe environment for everyone in the community, while ensuring that the community can access and receive dental care in a timely manner. Although many things around us have been on pause, dental diseases are still happening, and it is important that we treat and prevent these to ensure our overall health.
Our team will ensure that we welcome you to a safe environment when you attend your dental appointments. As always you can expect the very best from us:
- As an accredited Dental Practice, we meet and exceed the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
- We have chosen to implement all the additional protocols recommended by the Australian Dental Association
- During the temporary break, our entire team completed an additional 3-Part program of Prime Practice Infection Prevention and Compliance
- We have secured the required cleaning equipment and TGA approved PPE.
Please expect that your visit with us may look and feel a little different as we implement the additional precautions to ensure that we keep everyone well and happy. This is how we show you our true love.
When we speak next, our team will explain what to expect when you visit us during level 2 restrictions.
We would like to express our deepest gratitude again for your love and support throughout. We love receiving your words of encouragement and praise. They have warmed our hearts, put smiles on our faces, and extra springs in our steps. Let us know how you are doing and if there is anything else we may do to support you. We are excited to see you again, resume our conversations, and care for you!
Bao, Will and the be well team.