Covid19 Level 2 Restrictions: What you need to know for your appointment
At Be Well Dental, we are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure the safety and well being of our patients and team. Under level 2 restrictions, please observe the followings:
- Please be patient when we go through the important health screening questions with you; we need to ask them at the time of booking, during the reminder call, and upon your arrival.
- Social distancing: our reception area is spacious, so you are welcome to come into our practice upon your arrival and be sure to maintain a 1.5m between others. But if you prefer to wait in your car, please call us when you have safely arrived in the car park and we will let you know if the clinical team is ready for you. We manage our schedule and flow of patients to ensure appropriate social distancing, and to protect those most at risk.
- We recommend that you attend your appointment alone or only bring minimal additional accompanying persons.
- You may notice that our reception area appears a little bare. We have removed most non-essential items to ensure ease of cleaning.
- You are invited to clean your hands with hand sanitiser upon arrival for 20 seconds.
- We kindly ask you to undertake a short antimicrobial mouth rinse before your procedure.
- We may look a little different wearing isolation gowns and scrub caps.
- Some procedures will require the placement of a rubber dam. We will explain what is involved with you if you should need it for your treatment.
- You can be sure that we are adhering strictly to the recommendations of the Australian Dental Association in relation to COVID-19. In some instances, we are choosing to exceed the standard recommendations.
- Our team has completed a 3 part-series on Infection Prevention & Compliance during our temporary break.
- Our team has completed the Department of Health Infection Control Training for COVID-19.
Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any concerns. We are here for you, and we will do our best to care for you.