It is with great joy that we can share with you our return to full operation, albeit under level 1 restrictions. This means that we can assist you with all of your dental needs. Active Maintenance appointments can now return as scheduled, and all deferred treatments can be resumed.
We will defer non-urgent dental treatment for patients who meet epidemiological or clinical symptom criteria for COVID-19 risk or confirmed as a COVID-19 case.
As we gradually return to ‘normal’, we need to remain vigilant. This is why the followings will remain in place until no restrictions apply:
- Screening of patients for clinical symptoms and epidemiological factors.
- There will be no magazines, books or toys in our reception area to facilitate ease of cleaning.
- Social distancing in the reception area. At times, we might invite you to wait outside or in your car to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- We will provide you with a hand sanitiser and invite you to clean your hands upon arrival.
- You will be offered a pre-procedure mouth rinse before your dental treatment.
Thank you for your patience and support throughout this time. We look forward to welcoming you at Be Well in the near future. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us on 38462002. Our team is here for you.
Until we see each other again, stay safe, be happy and be well.
The Be Well Family.