From our family to yours…
We would like to thank you for your support throughout the year and to wish you and your families a Merry Christmas, and a healthy and happy new year.
We wish to advise that we will be closed from Tuesday 24th of December 2019
and will reopen at 8 am on Monday 6th of January 2020.
During this period our team will be spending quality time with our families:
- Drs. Will and Bao will be enjoying the new arrival of their second child, Bodhi.
- Dr Cindy will be road-tripping with her family along the East Coast of Tasmania.
- Ngoc will be creating her own family Christmas Traditions for her two children Louis and Luna.
- Emma and her family will be enjoying Christmas lights, feasting on delicious food, watching Christmas carols and going to the beach.
- Charmaine will be relaxing with family and celebrating the coming year in Melbourne
- Alyssa will be camping with her family on Fraser Island and welcoming the New Year with her sisters in Melbourne.
- Andrea will be going camping and spending time with her family.
We hope wherever you are, whatever you are doing, may peace and joy will be with you.
We are here for you should you need us during this period.
For routine enquiries, you can leave a message by calling (07) 38462002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all urgent needs, please call or text 0466 115 610 and we will assist you in the help you need.
May you be well,
The Be Well Dental team.